by Darlene Fredette
Here’s a recipe for the Christmas fun – it’s a recipe my heroine makes in my novella, One Sweet Christmas.
Candy Cane Vanilla Fudge
- 1 package vanilla milk chips
- 1 can of Pillsbury Vanilla Creamy Supreme Icing
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 4 drops red food colouring
- 2 tablespoons of peppermint candy canes (chopped)
Place vanilla chips in a pot on the stove at medium heat. Stir until the chips have melted.
Add icing to the pot and continue stirring.
Remove from heat and add peppermint extract until dissolved.
Pour mixture into a pan.
Add one drop of food coloring in each corner of pan.
Use a butter knife to swirl the food coloring into the fudge for a swirl effect (don’t overdo it).
Add chopped peppermint pieces to the top of fudge.
Cover the pan with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator until…
View original post 38 more words