Escape Artist Louise Forster found this and passed it along to help all fellow writers… We think ‘inoculatte’ is of particular interest to some of our authors!
The Washington Post‘s Mensa Invitational once again invited readers to take any word from the dictionary, alter it by adding, subtracting, or changing one letter, and supply a new definition.
Here are the winners:
- Cashtration (n.): The act of buying a house, which renders the subject financially impotent for an indefinite period of time.
- Intaxicaton: Euphoria at getting a tax refund, which lasts until you realize it was your money to start with.
- Foreploy: Any misrepresentation about yourself for the purpose of getting laid.
- Giraffiti: Vandalism spray-painted very, very high
- Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn’t get it.
- Inoculatte: To take coffee intravenously when you are running late.
View original post 252 more words